Monday, September 13, 2010

My list of things I love: I love making lists.

Oh, Love! I am in love today. I am in love with my life, my husband, my kids! Here is a list for all you list-lovers! ( As I, too, LOVE lists!)
  • I love that my husband supports me in decisions I make with the kids. Especially the decision to make Ruby tough it out this morning and sleep until the sun came up at least!
  • I love that the first thing out of my kids mouths this morning (second to, I DIDN'T PEE THE BED!!!, I really love that one) was "When does school start!" Their eagerness gets me teary-eyed every time!
  • I love that when I take my tiniest cares to the Lord, he shows me that he cares for me. Two months ago I was worried about Ruby who wouldn't put any weight on her legs... today she pulled herself to a standing position!
  • I love that I am so OCD about the order I put our children's books that I put them on the shelves in a specific order. (not alphabetical, but in groupings like all golden books together, all curious george books, or collection style books, they all go together on a shelf) And that Lily loves reading them in said groups. She is thrilled with every collection. (And she organizes her stuff the same way!)
  • I love that Zech could read my silly sentence that I put on the board today... and before I wrote it asked where the message for the day was!
  • I love routine...
  • I love that my kids love routine!
  • I love making the kids lunches every morning. 
  • I love that by making those lunches, and cleaning before school, and as we do school that after school is done, I have nothing left to do for the day!
  • I love that when the kids drew their family today, they drew each other first!
  • I love that when the kids drew their family today, Lily gave me only one eye. She said that it was beautiful enough that I didn't need another one!
  • I love that when the kids drew their family today, Zech drew an added baby in my belly. He said he wished he had one more sister! (how sweet is he!?)
  • I love that last night during the manly football game, Zech wanted to cuddle with his mommy to watch the game! (I am sure that is not COOL, so if you please, don't repeat! hehe)
  • I love that during silent reading today (which the kids LOVE and its completely silent for a full 15min in our home!) Ruby crawled over and got books off the shelf to read, too. She is catching on so fast!
  • I love the structure homeschooling has created in our home. I am amazed at how smoothly things go!
  • I love how Lily decided that since she's getting older, she won't get in trouble anymore... and she hasn't!
  • I love that the above statement makes Lily just like her Daddy in that aspect... when he sets his mind to changing the things within himself that needs to be changed, he just DOES IT!
  • I love that the more time I spend with my kids, the more time I WANT to spend with them!
  • I love that I love my kids!
  • I love that I can't wait for my husband to come home everyday, not because its crazy here and I need him to take over, but because I love him so much!
  • I love that I could go on and on and on...
  • I love that I serve a mighty God who died for me on that cross, and as if that wasn't enough, he continues to fill my cup, day after day, until it overflows! WOW! 

1 comment: