Monday, December 19, 2011

My Littlest man...

Meet my littlest man... He's already 3months old. But Nathanael Paul Ciske was born September 19th! His birth was the best one yet! I was so nervous since I had to be put under and wasn't awake for Ruby's birth, I had been praying for 9 mo that this birth would go smoother. The spinal man had that spinal in in under 10 min! I was so happy! I made sure to listen to everything, to praise God a LOT, and to soak it all in! It was marvelous.
Nate is my one and only child that nurses. He takes bottles, but is a great nurser as well. I finally can say I've nursed at least one baby! And honestly, I love it one day, hate it another... but I love it more than I hate it, cuz I'm still doing it!
He is now cooing and smiling and laughing and I love it! He's very happy and for the most part an easy baby. He has his fussy moments at night.. but he's the 4th, he's the last, he can get away with all those things!
I could go on and on, and I wish I would have been keeping up with the blog, but I must confess, going from 3-4 kids has been a bit harder than I expected. So finding time to get on to blog is hard... but stay tuned (if anyone was ever really "tuned in") come January, I plan to blog every day... more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment