Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday's are the worst...

I figured if I could make it from Monday to Monday, I'd be good! I've gotten into rythms before that seems to work, but by the weekend, no one chips in, and I'm tired and think, "I can take one day off, I've worked to hard!" But then by Monday the house is a wreck and I start my week out on a sour note.
This weekend I pushed through. I had a birthday party for my daughter and father-in-law, so we had 15guests. I couldn't really take a break. And what I thought would take me 30 min, took me 1.5hours. So I was bummed. My goal is to have the house guest ready in less than 30 min... but it was really just the first week, huh!?
Today I dragged on though. But I pressed through anyway. I even went to the gym for an hour!
In my attempts to stay productive, I want to organize tasks that when unorganized take longer... So I made my January Meal Calendar. I went ahead and planned out the rest of the month's meals. I HATE coming up with meals. Last week I just bought stuff and then realized I bought stuff that didn't create meals... Wasting time... and money.
I even made little tear off lists so I could quickly sit down and make a list. before heading to the store. To make it easier, I went to pintrest.com and put "dinner" in the search.

 I decided Mondays would be soup, Tuesdays something mexican (Taco salad, Taco, nachos, enchilada) Wednesdays needed to be easier, Sundays we are never in the mood to cook... stuff like that.
And tonight, I'm planning on getting to bed earlier! Maybe not 10p, I still need to feed my baby (and its 2 min til, anyway)... but earlier than midnight for sure!
If your following, thanks a lot! I appreciate your support. But I mainly keep a log for myself, I share in case anyone else is following the same path... if you have tips to share, I'll take em!

No comments:

Post a Comment